Wednesday, October 6, 2010

2nd Tooth Out!

It's official, Kaitlyn is getting too big, and I am not a bit happy about it.  My little girl lost her second tooth yesterday.  While her huge front gap is adorable it makes me so sad to know that's just a gateway into girlhood, the tween years then on to those teenage years....and on and on.  Most of you probably think I'm nuts, but these little milestones mean so much in terms of what's to come next...sigh...You moms can still remember being able to hold them in your two hands right??? How does that time slip away so quickly.
Gosh, I love that sweet thing!  Ok, Ok...on to the pictures....

Tongue wiggling through the gap!
For those of you who are wondering the tooth fairy only left One Big Coin this time (I think the fairy was just caught up in the excitement of the first tooth)!  Which she was SUPER excited about...so the five was only for the first tooth!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment