Well, life has taken a turn for a little calm in the storm. I have about a month off from school, so hopefully I can destress and gear up for more of it in the near future!
The kids had an adorable Christmas program at school. Kaitlyn smiled in the beginning and then turned into her serious self as she sang more and more...I had to laugh.
Andrew had stomach virus the entire week before, so he never got to practice on stage and he looked like he was under interrogation with the bright lights in his eyes. Bless his heart, he didn't have a clue why he was up there, and I don't know what happened to him from the time he went to class to the time he got on stage...he's all disheveled!!! He did like turning around and waving to Kaitlyn periodically throughout the program which I thought was so sweet!
Here are a couple of pictures and some video clips...enjoy and Deck the Harrs!
| Waving to sister...look at Kaitlyn's serious face! |

So cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd, we were just watching that movie this weekend and laughing about Fa Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra Ra. :) We also kinda think Eli looks like Ralphie. HA!