Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Morning

Well I am finally motivated once again to enter the blogosphere realm.  I have been having too much fun with my kids while I am not in school to think about getting caught up on the blog.  Today however, the the weather outside is super cold and yucky, Kaitlyn is at school Daddy is at work and Andrew finally complied to taking a nap.  So I only have about thirty minutes before I pick up Kaitlyn and decided to get some pictures from Christmas posted.
The kids had such a wonderful Christmas morning, and Mommy and Daddy thoroughly enjoyed watching them!
Putting out our reindeer food.

Our brownie cake for baby Jesus.

Christmas pjs the elves left.

Snickerdoodles we made for Santa and the kids drew pictures for him.

Kaitlyn's AG doll she wanted with matching pjs!  She thought that was the BEST!

Barbie puppy Swim school.

Andrew's Woody & Buzz...he LOVES them.

Head lamps that came in stockings.

Marble run Andrew got from Mommy & Daddy.

Andrew in his Buzz pjs with laser gun!

Here we are in all our Christmas morning glory.  :)

Belle pjs...her favorite!

The kids got Daddy a head lamp too...he's very awake can you tell?
So, that was the short of our Christmas this year...so many pictures so little space.  I think I will have to make a book with all the pictures with our families.

No comments:

Post a Comment