Saturday, July 23, 2011

32 Candles...

Almost caught our table on fire! 
Another year come and gone in my life, and it has been a great one.  Graduate school has definitely been a challenge for me, and in all honesty, it's not my thing, but having a career I love is my thing, so there you go!  My children, husband and I have been healthy over all, and I feel so blessed to be loved by such good friends and my sweet family.  Thank you to all of you that make me feel so special.
Here are the pictures of the 32 candles in my cake that Kaitlyn insisted on having.  We had such a fun day together, and I certainly couldn't say no to her request. 
After we lit them, Kaitlyn said, "That's the brightest cake I've ever seen mom!"
Cookie Cake before candles.

Cookie cake after candles.

Blew them all out in one breath! 

No comments:

Post a Comment