Saturday, August 21, 2010

Summer in Review

We have had a fun past couple of months, and we are sad to see them come to an end, but at the same time we are excited to get back on a schedule!  Here are some fun pictures from July and August.  This first set is from an amusement park we took the kids to in July. They had a lot of fun!  Daddy didn't feel to great after the Tilt a Wirl!  Eeew....





<>
From BWatts

<>
Sugar's Gifts
Yea!!! Pillow Pet from Pharrs!!
Birthday Waffles!
Kaitlyn was so brave and has been asking to get her ears pierced for at least two months.  We told her if she still wanted to on her fifth birthday we would take her.  She didn't even cry!  So brave, and she has done such a good job of keeping them clean!!!
Showing off my earings at Daddy's work!
I hadn't planned on making a cake, but Kaitlyn wanted one, so we made this one together...pretty cute!
Girly Girl Birthday Party!!!!

Picture with Gigi & Papa in outfit...super cute!


Too funny to not include this picture!!!

That has been the short & long of the past couple of months.  We went shopping for the fall and Andrew is now wearing a 4T!!!  I cannot believe that.  That is what Kaitlyn wore at the beginning of last year.
Other than that we are gearing up for Kaitlyns PreK program and Andrew's Preschool.  We are super excited for them.
I will be starting my graduate school in one week, and that is very exciting and nerve racking all at the same time.  I am going to be working to get my Master's in Counseling, and am hoping to eventually have a practice doing Filial Therapy or something along those lines.  We'll see how the program progresses and what peaks my interest!
That's all for now.  Thanks for taking a peek at Watt's Going On!

1 comment:

  1. I just found this website and you look like really nice people. By the way, I'm moving soon and would like to sell a 36" JVC TV because I really don't want to have to move it. Know anyone who'd like to buy it? I appreciate your help! Well, maybe we can be friends. Take care.
    Brian

    ReplyDelete