Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bye, Bye Potty Blues!!!

He did it!  He finally did it!  Andrew has decided that using the potty is a great thing, and he has gone an entire week with no accidents.  Phew.  This feels like a huge accomplishment with our little red head, as he has been quite stubborn about the whole thing.  He was doing good, and then all of a sudden just decided that potties were for the birds (He does tend to have his own ideas about things...and no I have no clue where that comes from.). ;)  We are so proud of him, and cannot wait to NOT purchase anymore diapers or pullups!  What a savings that will be....

2 comments:

  1. Wow--that's awesome! So happy for ya'll. We are getting there--Hayden's gone several days in underwear with only 1 accident. But I'm still putting him in pullups for MDO. I also love the background on your blog--I might have to borrow it. I miss seeing you at TeenMOPS--we should get together for coffee sometime.

    ReplyDelete