Friday, February 25, 2011

Valentine Fun!

We had a great Valentine's Day this year!  First, let me say I feel so blessed to have the kind of husband I do who shows me love everyday throughout the year so I don't feel the need for some HUGE thing on Valentine's Day...but, none the less it sure is fun to get sweet surprises!
We had fun surprising the kids with a decorated table and little gifts.  It was a good day full of sweet, loving memories!
Valentine Banner we put up to surprise the kids!

Decorated table.

Kaitlyn's Zhu Zhu pet princess, and the one Mrs. Kim gave her.

Mr. Bed head and his Zhu Zhu pets Stinker (from Ms. Kim) and Mikey.

My surprise coffee from Shannon...absolutely the best!
He got us all donuts and sausage rolls for breakfast...yum-o!

Our little Stinker!  This was the only picture he would
let me take this morning before school.

Our Sassy Sweetheart!

Uh..huh...I know.

Beautiful Surprise Flowers from my sweet husband!  SO pretty!

Daddy's Brownies.


Our Little Valentines!!!  We Love you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment