Saturday, November 13, 2010

Our Giant Caterpillar...and other news

Well, the weather has turned chilly, and you know what happens when it gets cold in Texas...yep, the giant green caterpillars come out!  Ok, so maybe this isn't what usually happens, but it did in our backyard today.  While outside playing Andrew found this enormous caterpillar-the kids named him Cornellia!!!  I have never seen one that is this big around and long!  Can you tell how thrilled he was...I am thrilled for him as long as I don't have to hold it.  :)



Sadly, or maybe not, this is our most exciting news of the week. 
I was glad to find out I am making As in my classes after midterms, and other stuff, so now it's just down to a couple of major papers and finals.  I guess I will be able to breathe a little easier after Thanksgiving break when I get those completed! 
For now, just back to the grind...well, actually it's date night so we have that to look forward to!  Oh, how I love date night...so thankful we have a sitter the kids adore and that we trust so we can have that all important together time for the two of us. 
Oh, and for all of you wondering...yes, he brought back birds...what's a wife to do?  I choose to laugh....seems to work well for us.  :)  Happy Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Good grief, that caterpillar is HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that thing is huge!! ( I might need a babysitter recommendation)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy date night! :)

    And that caterpillar is stinkin' huge! Good job for not freaking out. I've got to learn that art before Eli gets a little bigger. :)

    ReplyDelete