Sunday, November 28, 2010

So Much to Be Thankful For

Our Thanksgiving break was quiet, but quite fun!  We enjoyed getting to spend time together as a family.  The kids helped me make Thanksgiving dinner and the best part for them was watching the cranberries "pop" open while they cooked...too funny.  Kaitlyn stood in the chair the entire time to watch the whole process...maybe a future scientist.
We took the kids to see Tangled, which was SO cute...definitely one to buy in the future.  Kaitlyn thought it was fabulous and wore her Rapunzel dress, of course.
We also went to watch the Parade of Lights in downtown Fort Worth with some of our friends on Friday night...we got there a little late because Shannon had to work, so we got a LOT of exercise that night walking...phew...Shannon agreed to take off work next year if we want to go!  LOL.
We got to see Lance, Sara, Allison, Caroline and Collin on Saturday when we all went to see Polar Express on the IMAX...wow, that was a lot of fun, but a little dizzying at times too!!!
We have had a wonderful 2010, and just feel so thankful for such wonderful family and friends.  We love you all!!!
I took the kids to the Museum, and they had the cutest tree!


This was Andrew's Thanksgiving contribution....I asked him to wash his hands


and when it took a little longer than it should have, this is what I found...Bubble Pie!!!
Isn't he so thoughtful???

My FIRST turkey...it was Delicous!

Just thought this was cute...Kaitlyn decided she needed to sleep in hat, scarf, & mittens.

At the Parade of lights.  Two peas in a pod...TROUBLE!

Seriously, need I say more?

You think Daddy's tired?

Picture perfect.  :)

Can you say Delirious?  Walking three miles with two kids will do that to you!

All the kids.  I would say they had a great time!

At Polar Express.  Kaitlyn & Caroline in their PJs...Miss Allison cute as ever!

The girls. 

1 comment:

  1. 1. Your turkey looks fabulous! I'm very impressed.
    2. The bubble pie makes me laugh! That is just too funny!! Totally sounds like something Eva would do. I have found her multiple times "cleaning" the sink when she's supposed to be washing her hands. The thoughtfulness is touching. :)

    ReplyDelete