This past Saturday some girlfriends and I took a roadtrip to Waco with our little princesses to see Disney Princesses on Ice!!! Oh, my was it is such fun, and a wonderful memory with sweet friends. I even talked them into letting us stop at Baylor to see the Bears in their pits (of course the bears were having their naps because the big OU game was that night), but we stopped and even got some goodies at the bookstore.
I feel so blessed to have such wonderful women in my life!
| The Seven Dwarfs were SO cute! |
| Snow White |
| Beauty and the Beast |
| Sebastian |
| Ariel's Sisters |
| Goofy |
| Under the Sea with Bubbles!! |
| Silly Princesses |
| Happy Princesses |
| Sweet Princesses! |
![]() |
| Molly, Kaitlyn & Lexie |
| Mulan |
| Kaitlyn's favorite! Sleeping Beauty & the Witch |
| The Dragon |
| Prince Phillip defeats the dragon! |
| Love's First Kiss... |
| Aurora Awakes! |
| And off they go.... |
| Ice Skating into Happily Ever After. |
| Cinderella and Prince Charming |
| Minnie & Mickey in the finale. |
| Fireworks! |
| What an awesome ending...could this be a fire hazard? |
![]() |
| The Queen and her beautiful Princess! I couldn't think of a better way to spend the day! I love you SO much sweet Kaitlyn!!! |



No comments:
Post a Comment