Saturday, April 16, 2011

Andrew's 3rd Birthday!!!

I cannot believe my baby boy is now a three year old!  It doesn't seem possible, as I can recall holding his tiny little body that very first day in the hospital and taking pictures of him in the outfit his daddy wore!   Many how time flies!
Well, Andrew had a blast this year for his birthday.  He actually managed to strech it out into a four day birthday bonanza.  Saturday-Party, Sunday-Toy Story on Ice, Monday-Actual Birth day, Tuesday-Party at school with his sweet friends.  So hopefully I won't bore you to death with all the cute pictures.  I really tried to narrow it down to my favorites, but let's be honest as a Mom they're all your favorites!
Toy Story Birthday Party!

The cake!




The Birthday Boy with his fam!

Molly, Caydon and Andrew
Karis, Kamalyn & Andrew
Lexie, Andrew & Peyton


Best Buds!

Cool Dude in new Toy Story Shades


Happy Birthday to Andrew!
Blowing out the three!


Andrew with CeSe.


Andrew Charles with his Papa Charles!

Hugs for Gigi.

Get the candy!
Pinata time!


We sat the kids down to tell them they were going to Toy Story on Ice!
Toy Story on Ice!
Buzz with Mommy!

The girls in their Jessie outfits.
 



Birthday Morning!
He Got a big boy bike!
Daddy giving him his first push!






School Birthday!


Happy Birthday at school!



Yummy cookie!


First bike outing!

Super cool on his new bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment