Friday, April 15, 2011

OH, OH, OH, Ohio!

Yes, it has been a month since we went to visit Aunt Jamie, Caleb, Luke & Josh in Ohio, but it has been a whirlwind since we got home and I am just now posting...never fear there will be many more posts I have to catch up on since business, kids, wiving and school seem to have taken over my life the past month.  All in good fun though!
We ran around to every indoor play place Mason offers I believe.  The day I left Texas it was 75 and sunny and when we arrived in Ohio it was snowing.  Go figure.  Now I know why I love Texas so much.  The kids had tons of fun playing, and Jamie and I even got a little Mommy time to ourselves to get a pedi and have a girls night out!  (I apologize for photo quality up front as I only carried a point and shoot, and I have no time for photoshop these days!!!)
Oh what fun memories...Thanks for a great time Jamie!
Life is tough!
Taking a rest!



Andrew was so proud he did this by himself after several attempts.

Caleb being silly for the camera.

Ball Pit Fun!

Priceless expression!

Swinging Pretty!

Handsome too!

Pirate Kaitlyn!

Best Buds!

So Luke.

Notice the tongue again?

Cousin fun!

Only group photo we got (minus Josh...sorry little guy).

CheeZ-Y

Sailing boats

Andrew LOVED the dump truck at the museum!

They built this Rocket all by themselves!

Cute Josh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment