You know how boys never have a problem using public restrooms? I have discovered this begins at an early age. It never fails, EVERY time we go to Target Andrew has to go...not number one, but yes, the other. So I grit my teeth and take him like any good Mommy whose little boy is so proud to be wearing big boy underwear. When we get in the stall he tells me "I need my pwivacy." So not only am I in the stall, but now I am facing the corner like a naughty preschooler. This goes on for quite some time, usually a good five to ten minutes. Andrew likes to sing funny little songs to himself which makes it at least bearable.
I share all this with you to tell you that my sweet husband just ran to Petsmart to get the dogs some food. He has been gone for forty minutes, and PetsMart is only five minutes away. I get a text from him that says and I quote, "Andrew is a public pooper...at PetsMart right now! :&"
Welcome to my life buddy.
God does have a sense of humor!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment