Kaitlyn has been SO excited for this day to come! She has counted down the days, and now we have finally been to meet her Kindergarten teacher.
Her name is Mrs. Rollo and she is so sweet! I have a feeling Kaitlyn is going to have a fabulous first year of big girl school. I'm sure Mommy will have some adjusting to do, but that's a different story.
Here are her pictures from the evening.
 |
| In front of her Kindergarten sign...sharing the spotlight with her brother. What a good big sis! |
 |
| Kaitlyn & Mrs. Rollo |
 |
| She had goody bags for the kids with this sweet note! |
Kaitlyn was so excited when we got home she had to pick out every outfit for the first week of school, and now, yes we are counting the days down until Tuesday. :) I love this little girl!
Are ya'll in Northwest ISD? I just saw Tuesday on your blog?! I Love Kaitlyn's dress - too cute! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteOh, I love seeing the kids as they get bigger and bigger! Super cute! Luke is starting PreK this year, and I'm not ready for it!
ReplyDelete