Before Daddy came home from work on Friday we decided to make snickerdoodles since it's finally fall. There is something about the smell of baked cinnamon and sugar that just remind me of fall. We made a yummy dinner and watched Tinkerbell and the Great Fairy Rescue that night as we ate our "dewicious" (Andrew's word) snickerdoodles and milk of course! It was such a fun family time of snuggles and sweets!
Saturday we had a go, go, go type of day. It consisted of a baby shower, birthday party and couples wedding shower that night. It was a fun day, but exhausting at the same time! It was worth it because the people the events were for are all special parts of our lives.
Poor little Miss Kaitlyn has not been herself the past few days. She started saying her throat was hurting on Saturday, so she stayed home from church with Daddy on Sunday and is home from school today. Her tonsils are red and swollen, but no fever...just lots of sneezing, runny nose and coughing so we are thinking it's viral...still debating on the doctor though.
I hate it when my kids are sick, but we have really been so lucky with them being healthy. I did get her some apple cider at the store yesterday and she seemd to think that was the curl-all...lol. Too funny! She appears to have a little more energy today so hopefully she is on the mend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

hum...apple cider...reminds me I need to make a trip to Williams Sonoma (Brian will thank you, I'm sure!). Loved all the updates! And Katy Beth is so stinking cute with that big ol' gap in her mouth! I'll call tomorrow (this whole against the law to talk while driving puts a kink in my phone calls ;)).
ReplyDelete