As you may or may not know, Kaitlyn has had a wiggly tooth for a little over a month now. She has been wigggling, and wiggling, and wiggling trying to get that tooth out! So, I went to pick her up from school, and guess what was missing...yep, there in the front of her pretty little smile was a great BIG gap! Yipee!!!
She is so excited for the tooth fairy to come tonight, and truth be told I'm really excited too!I cannot believe my little girl is old enough to have lost her first tooth. It seems like just yeseterday she just got her first tooth....sigh. She's growing up SO fast, but we are so proud of her!
![]() |
| The Escaped Tooth! |
| The first gap! |
All Smiles!!!!






Can't believe she lost a tooth already! Eva asks me almost every day when I think she'll lose her first tooth. She's a little too anxious to grow up.
ReplyDelete