As most of you know our little princess, Kaitlyn, is quite the thinker. She is very inquisitive and sometimes provokes deep thought on our part.
We were outside swinging today and the topic of giving to the poor came up-something we have discussed before.
Kaitlyn, "Well Mommy, I will share my money with the people that don't have any. I have A LOT of money in my piggy bank, and if I have a lot of money in my piggy bank then I can just give it away to people who don't have any because if they don't have any money then they can't buy the things they need like food and toys and stuff." (Yes, that was one sentence in Kaitlyn terms.)
She pauses...is thinking, is thinking...I'm waiting for some deep thought to emerge...
"But I think I'll just keep the money the Tooth Fairy gave me because well, that's mine."
Lol. At least she's heading in the right direction. I love that little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

so sweet. I love your blog. I need to change up the background on mine.
ReplyDeleteToo cute!
ReplyDelete