Well, the bad news is Kaitlyn has Strep Throat. The good news is we had such a great time on the way to the doctor's office this morning I had to share the story.
First, Kaitlyn decided we could only communicate on her Hello Kitty Walkie Talkies. So, she couldn't hear me if I wasn't using my handheld device.
Second, our entire twenty minute conversation revolved around chickens. Yes, you read that correctly, chickens. Kaitlyn said, "Mommy, I want to talk about chickens."
I responded (on my handheld device of course) "Okay, what about chickens?"
She proceeds to ask many, many questions about the differences between chickens, the colors of their feathers and size of their beaks. Thens she goes on to ask about hens, roosters, and chics and their roles and why they had those names, and if they have different names are they all still chickens....where are my family A&M graduates with poultry science majors when I need them?????
So, I do my best to explain everyone's role (with my limited knowledge on the subject), and at the end of my explanation I asked the stupid question, "Does that make sense."
Kaitlyn without missing a beat says, "No, not really, but that's okay. Let's talk about something else."
So to all of you poultry folks we might need a book or two for some better explanations of the above!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment